Thursday, January 7, 2010

The broken heart ..

Actually i had wrote one article which have the title with this one ( the broken heart ) the article is mainly about someone who i deeply fall for .(but for sure now no more) ..but this article is more about who hurt me deeply recently.

As what we learnt ,friendship is forever ..but, today I'm sad enough to anounce that , in the true fact , friendship will never is not really last long. When i look backthe pass im so silly that though freindship is forever, hence , i tried my best to fullfill my friends wishes .But at the end what i get? i don't want their appreciation, i don't want their respect .What i want is just they take me as their friend .

I'm sorry zi hao , i promised to post up some joyful post yet , i stil post this up . Sorry. This post just a kind of expression .To express my sadness and anger toward who who just scolded my in facebook and a guy who misunderstand what i mean .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home